Body Scrubs By Soul Purpose
Soul Purpose scrubs have been formulated with lush moisturizing oils, pure cane sugar, organic brown sugar and detoxifying salts. The luxurious yet healthy blends are fortified with an exclusive antioxidant blend that includes green tea, Oregon grape, red wine and Acai berry.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Fragranced with our beautiful journey of the senses collection our seriously sweet and salty formulas transform the skin and transport the senses.
- formulated with healing and highly moisturizing shea butter
- fortified with an exclusive soul purpose blend of antioxidants
- includes the restorative, antibacterial properties of sugar
- using sugar/salt, this gentle yet effective scrub stimulates the skin while polishing away dry, dead cells.
- Macadamia seed oil softens and hydrates the newly revealed skin.
- Natural extracts help moisturize and soften, leaving skin silky smooth
directions: massage onto damp skin paying special attention to rough dry areas like feet, elbows and knees. Rinse with warm water and feel the magic of beautiful soft skin. Be careful after using this product and towel dry feet well to avoid slipping on wet surfaces.
Not available to ship to canada.
http://www.allnaturalelements.com/woodland/button.img?color=675073&text=871717&accent=c99132&complimJuicy berry body glow
Passion PomergranteI started using Warm Spirit products while deployed in Iraq and upon my return. When I deployed again and tried to order some products I was disappointed to know that they had been discontinued. Is there anywhere that I may find any of the original products to purchase?
Sugar-Shea Doesn't Exfoliate as well as SugarI found the exfoliant in the sugar-shea scrubs to not scrub as well as the previous Warm Spirit Sugar Scrub. I haven't tried the Sugar or Salt scrubs just yet, but I imagine that the would exfoliate the same as the previous Warm Spirit product.